Mira turned her chronic health challenges into wellness and real knowledge through education and experience. Through her speaking engagements, she shares food news and tips in an enthusiastic, friendly and conversational style that inspires audiences to rush home to read labels, clean their pantries and start eating to be well!
Offering 1 or 2 hour seminars. Don’t hesitate to contact Mira to discuss a topic or class that is specially tailored to your event.
Mira has engaged audiences at these events:
- Nutritional Therapy Association Business Summit, Staunton, VA
- Turner Syndrome Society Conference, Kansas City, MO
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals, St. Paul, MN
- Your Vibrant Life – online summit
- Practical Applications of Functional Nutrition, Newark, DE
- SexyFit Summit – online summit
- The Anxiety Summit – online summit
- Nutritional Therapy Association, Austin, TX
- Weston A. Price Foundation Regional Conference, Houston, TX
Mira is a knowledgable and fun presenter who teaches nutrition and wellness classes in an approachable way. Her instructions are understandable and easy to implement. Her passion is to help people eat well to be well and to inspire others to make informed choices at the grocery store.
A sampling of classes and speaking topics offered by Mira:
- Programs and products that engage your clients, increase your income, and generate more private clients
- How to read a label – and how to make it fun!
- What’s lurking in your pantry?
- A “Real Food” cooking show
- Pantry to Go – How to carry nutrition with you, whenever you leave for a day or two
- Fast, Fun Freezer Meals
- One afternoon to a week of dinners
- How to build your business, increase your bottom line, and how to help your clients succeed
- Self-publish without debt
- Stop the Sugar Madness – Where sugar hides in the diet and overcoming sugar addiction
- Vitamin Z – How to eat for better sleep
- Breakfast for busy people
- Diabetes friendly meal ideas
- Cleaning without chemicals
- Balancing blood sugar
- Emergency preparedness
- Mind, mood and sleep
- Medicine cabinet makeover
- Lunch on the go
- Eating out eating healthy
- Juicing for health
- Grocery store tour
- Digestive support detox
Contact Mira to discuss creating a unique class or seminar topic for your event!
I had the pleasure of seeing Mira speak at the NTA Business Summit in 2015. She’s passionate, knowledgable, and very entertaining as a speaker. I thoroughly enjoyed her talk!”
– Margaret Floyd, NTP RWP CGP,
author of Eat Naked and The Naked Foods Cookbook
I went to Mira’s cooking class and I absolutely loved it. The whole concept of food prepping was new to me. She was so great about explaining why food prepping is a great option for eating healthy and delicious at the same time. I totally recommend everybody take the class. You won’t regret it!”
– Claudia Van Harn, attended the Fast, Fun Freezer Meal class
Thanks to Mira’s recipes and coaching, our dinnertime has been much more successful! She offered lots of clever cooking hacks that cut down on prepping time. Her class completely jump started my weekly meal planning for my family. Coming home after work to a freshly prepared, ready to eat meal allows for us to spend more time with each other and less time cooking and cleaning.”
– Emily Sloyer, attended the Fast, Fun Freezer Meal class